What's new in Chess Clock
Hey, chess-lovers! The best clock app for your over-the-board games just got even better, with more fun features and a polished new look!
- Brand new, more usable interface for clock and settings!
- Toggle clock sounds as you play
- Customize your button colors!
- Try something new? Pick from a variety of new time-control presets!
We hope you love this update. If so, please consider giving it a fresh rating or review. It really helps! Thank you - and enjoy your chess.
From version Chess Clock 1.2.0:
About Chess Clock
Replace your chess clock with this free game timer! It's easy to use, yet fully featured to handle any time control. 100% free: no in-app purchases, no ads!
Choose your time control and you're ready to play. The 2nd player presses her button to start the 1st player's clock - and the game is on!
- Large, easy-to-read buttons
- Works in landscape and portrait on all devices
- Quickly customize the app for one-tap access to all your favorite time controls
- Time controls include base minutes per player and optional per-move delays or bonus time. The app supports both Fischer and Bronstein increments, as well as simple delays. The duration is up to you!
- Supports multiple-stage time controls commonly seen in tournaments, such as "40 moves in 2 hours + game in 60 minutes." A glance at the clock shows your current stage!
- Clock pauses automatically if the app is interrupted; manually pause the clock at any time
- Pleasant sounds for buttons and "time's up" alert
At Chess.com, we really do love chess, and *sometimes* we even play it offline! For times like that, we created this clock - and we hope you love it as much as we do.
Uploaded:January 12, 2023 at 2:31PM UTC
File size:3.01 MB
Uploaded:August 21, 2019 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:1.98 MB
Uploaded:September 24, 2014 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:1.04 MB