Designed exclusively for XFINITY TV on the X1 Platform, the XFINITY TV X1 Remote lets XFINITY TV customers use their Android device to control their TVs like never before. The app is a replacement for the remote, but better. Customers can navigate by XFINITY On Demand, search for programs, and tune to content with voice commands and the on screen remote control.
Ways to use the voice control:
* Tap the mic and say what you are looking for, without typing. See results appear on your TV immediately.
Search for shows, movies, sports teams and channels using voice commands, e.g. "Find Big Bang Theory" or "When are the Sixers playing?"
* Browse XFINITY On Demand content by asking for a specific genre or network, e.g. "Show me all NBC On Demand" or "Do you have any funny movies?".
* Get recommendations for what to watch by asking for "More like this" or "What should I watch?" or "What's on tonight at 8?".
Suggestions for what to say can be found within Voice Help.
Other X1 Remote features:
* Press the XFINITY button to open the main menu on your TV.
* Use the D-pad to navigate the guide.
- Bug fixes
- Ambient mode for Android Wearables
- Added a "Last" button
Uploaded:November 25, 2015 at 4:35PM UTC
File size:7.22 MB