Added text editor
Take a screenshot and this app will be your personal screenshot-assistant. Once you created a screenshot this app will open and it’s going to offer helpful tools like direct sharing, editing, deleting, taking scrolling screenshots and more.
• Take screenshots
• Edit screenshots
• Crop screenshots
• Apply a blur filter to hide private information on screenshots
• Draw on your screenshots to highlight certain things
• Share screenshots directly
• Take scrolling screenshots *new*
• Take partial screenshots
• Cut status bar and navigation bar
• Copy text from screenshots to your clipboard with Text Recognition
• Floating Bubble to create screenshots everywhere, even in fullscreen apps
• Demo Mode *Experimental*
• Custom Quick-Settings Tiles to faster create screenshots, partial screenshots and scrolling screenshots
• Share other pictures from your gallery to this app and you will be able to edit them too
Check out the video „How To Create Scrolling Screenshots“: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wu2lU_6Y8Q&t=2s
This app is unique, it's helpful, it’s powerful and it’s mostly free as well!
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:January 21, 2020 at 10:14AM UTC
File size:5.1 MB
Uploaded:September 12, 2018 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:5.01 MB