No more shaking your phone! DeFit can automatically add running activity to fitness service.
Do you feel annoying on adding activities when developing apps? DeFit can automatically add activity records to the fitness database to make your life easier. You may also specify the running speed and/or steps of the activity. You don't have to hire a runner to test your app or shake testing phones anymore.
How to use DeFit?
1. Login your fitness account
2. Turn on the switch "Sync fitness data"
3. User can check the status of the latest sync and remaining time
- DeFit is a third-party app using Google Fit API and it's database. DeFit is not affiliated with the Google company.
- DeFit does not collect, store any user data including name, photo or email address on the server side.
- User take full responsibilities using DeFit when the user does not use DeFit on the software development purpose.
Fix the problem of playing background music on advertisements
Fix a crash of Arabic language version
Support Bahasa Indonesia, Magyar, עברית, Norsk bokmål, Suomi, Svenska, Українська additionally
Uploaded:March 10, 2022 at 5:27AM UTC
File size:2.67 MB
Uploaded:April 16, 2021 at 3:25AM UTC
File size:2.28 MB
Uploaded:April 30, 2020 at 8:43PM UTC
File size:2.21 MB