What's new in DeFit
- Added more options to the 🐣Covert Mode, allowing users to run up to 75km at once
- Fixed the issue where DeFit 0.9.2 crashes on Android 14
- Fixed the issue where DeFit 0.9.2 crashes on certain older Samsung and HTC devices
From version DeFit 0.9.3:
No more shaking your phone! DeFit can automatically add running activity to fitness service.
Do you feel annoying on adding activities when developing apps? DeFit can automatically add activity records to the fitness database to make your life easier. You may also specify the running speed and/or steps of the activity. You don't have to hire a runner to test your app or shake testing phones anymore.
How to use DeFit?
1. Login your fitness account
2. Turn on the switch "Sync fitness data"
3. User can check the status of the latest sync and remaining time
- DeFit is a third-party app using Google Fitness API and service. DeFit is not affiliated with the Google company.
- DeFit does not collect, store any user data including name, photo or email address on the server side.
- User takes full responsibilities using DeFit when the user does not use DeFit for software development.
Uploaded:October 12, 2023 at 7:22AM UTC
File size:2.83 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2023 at 4:08AM UTC
File size:2.81 MB
Uploaded:March 10, 2022 at 5:27AM UTC
File size:2.67 MB
Uploaded:April 16, 2021 at 3:25AM UTC
File size:2.28 MB
Uploaded:April 30, 2020 at 8:43PM UTC
File size:2.21 MB