DMD Clone is a fully automated cloning camera app. No need for manual adjustments, no preset frames, just shoot, shoot, shoot, done!
Share the result on Instagram using #dmdclone and see what other people are creating.
- up to 7 pictures (manual/timer - rear/front camera - flash/torch)
- new in 1.1: "whistle mode" to remotely activate the camera (by whistling, the reason why we ask the authorization to access the microphone)
- unlimited number of moving elements
- no need to use a mask, the moving element can be anywhere
- instantaneous result (you get the result while shooting)
- built-in image stabilization, no need to be perfectly still
- when you finish, remove useless moving elements by just tapping on them
- share on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or open with your favorite app to re-edit
- take a minimum of 3 pictures (up to 7)
- shoot a moving element over a fixed background (white walls are not your best friends)
- hold the camera still, don't follow the moving element (but you can breathe)
- if you only need to make a "twin", shoot the background first
- avoid too much overlap between 2 consecutive positions (but if you shoot more than 4 images, the algorithm will handle it)
- tap on finish when done
- tap on any moving element to remove, tap again to bring it back
- double-tap on the background to remove all the moving elements, double-tap again to bring them back
RECORD_AUDIO : for detecting whistles
CAMERA : for taking pictures
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE + INTERNET : for showing online gallery
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : for saving results
For any comment, please contact us because we cannot reply to the reviews. We promise to give you a prompt and helpful answer: help@DMDClone.com
1.51-1.52: minor bug corrections
1.5: better camera focus. In-app purchase to remove ads.
1.21->1.41: Pic of the Week contest on Instagram implemented. Minor bug corrections.
1.13->1.20: minor bug corrections
1.12: we have embedded a how-to video and corrected a few bugs
1.11: whistle was not working on some devices, corrected
1.1: we added a "whistle mode" to remotely activate the camera (by whistling)
Uploaded:October 7, 2015 at 6:08PM UTC
File size:6.92 MB