AUTHORIZE TRANSACTIONS FAST AND SECURELY
With the photoTAN app, you are able to easily and securely authorize important transactions in the online and mobile banking.
After you entered and submitted all required transaction data in the online banking, a colored graphic will be displayed in case of an active photoTAN procedure. If you scan the graphic using the photoTAN app, a transaction number (TAN) is created which can be used to authorize the transaction. In order to use the photoTAN procedure, you need an activation letter which you can request in the online banking.
You can find further information regarding photoTAN under www.deutsche-bank.de/photoTAN
PHOTOTAN-APP AND DEUTSCHE BANK MOBILE
If you want to transfer money using “Deutsche Bank Mobile” with a few taps, you need to tap on the button “Generate TAN” below your transaction summary. This will open the photoTAN app, in which a TAN is generated and with another tap the TAN is transferred to the “Deutsche Bank Mobile” app, where you simply need to tap on “Execute” to finalize the transaction.
PHOTOTAN PUSH APPROVAL
You are required to enter your account number, your PIN as well as a TAN during online banking login. If you are using the photoTAN app with the new push functionality ,you do not have to scan a graphic during login. Instead you will receive a push notification. If you tap on the notification, the photoTAN app will open, you can log in (using a PIN or Fingerprint login), approve the login and are then directly logged into your online banking.
You can also approve your online card payments with your Deutsche Bank Visa and Mastercard (debit and credit card) simply by clicking on the push notification, logging in to your photoTAN app and approving the transaction.
The photoTAN app has a PIN protection. For a smooth and fast login you are able to use Fingerprint Login.
Transactions in your online and mobile banking that are performed with the photoTAN app are secured with the security guarantee of Deutsche Bank.
The photoTAN app requires the following permissions on your smartphone:
- “Camera“ to scan the photoTAN graphic
- “Device-ID“ and “Call information" to protect you from any misuse and ensure security. Depending on the Android version there is also the possibility that the app requires to “Manage phone calls”. This is based on the permission “Phone status”, which is essential for the app. The Deutsche Bank photoTAN will not access your phone calls, history or other personal data and will not perform calls.
- „Vibration“ for a vibration feedback during the graphic scan
- "Allow notifications" for receiving push notifications to approve orders in online / mobile banking.
- From now on it is possible to activate the photoTAN procedure directly in the app
Uploaded:September 30, 2021 at 2:51PM UTC
File size:10.7 MB
Uploaded:October 2, 2020 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:9.83 MB
Uploaded:October 1, 2020 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:8.42 MB