Version: v188.8.131.52 (14)
arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a + x86 + x86_64
Target: Android 10 (Q, API 29)
GnssStatus list, skyplot and raw measurements logging in RINEX V3 format added.
GnssLogger enables in-depth analysis and logging of all types of location and sensor data such as GPS, network location and other sensor data. It comes with the following features:
● Control various data logging such as Raw Measurements, GnssStatus, NMEA, Navigation Messages, Sensor data and RINEX Logs.
● View all location and raw measurement data.
● Control offline logging using 'Start Log', 'Stop & Send' and 'Timed Log'.
● Enable specific items to be logged using corresponding switches in Home Tab.
● Delete existing log files from disk.
● Visualize on GoogleMap, the location provided by GPS chipset, Network Location Provider (NLP), Fused Location Provider (FLP), and computed Weighted Least Square (WLS) position.
● Toggle between different map views and location types.
● Visualize C/N0, PR Residual and PRR Residual vs time.
● View detailed information of all visible GNSS satellites.
● Visualize the data of all visible GNSS satellites using a skyplot.
● View the average C/N0 of all the satellites in view and the ones used in fix.
● Experiment with Assisted-GNSS functionalities.
WLS Analysis TAB:
● View the Weighted Least Square (WLS) position, velocity and their uncertainties computed based on raw GNSS measurements.
● Compare the WLS results to the GNSS chipset reported values.
Uploaded:November 21, 2020 at 12:26AM UTC
File size:6.14 MB