- Get Dictionary.com definitions from any app or website: Simply press and hold the word you want to search and select “define” from the menu.
- Manage your favorite words effortlessly and access your most recently searched terms.
This app works offline – you do not need an internet connection.
In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this app includes:
• Word of the Day – learn a new word every day
• Audio pronunciation – hear every word
• Voice search – speak to search
• Translator – get translations for over 30 languages
• Blog – explore over 800 fun language topics
• Slideshows – fascinating facts about language
• Quiz widget - test your vocabulary with Word of the Day quizzes
• Word origin - find out interesting etymologies
• Favorite words and search history – never forget the words you learn
• Spelling suggestions – get help with how words are spelled
• Local lookups - see which words are being searched near you
• Advanced learner’s dictionary – special content for ESL, EFL and English learners
Want even more? You can add to your app with our in-app purchases:
• Slang Dictionary
• Idioms and Phrases
• Example Sentences
• Medical, Science and Rhyming Dictionaries
Or you can get all of this additional content and remove ads for one low price with our Premium App.
Uploaded:August 28, 2018 at 1:21AM UTC
File size:10.2 MB
Uploaded:July 27, 2018 at 6:50PM UTC
File size:10.54 MB
Uploaded:January 12, 2018 at 8:26PM UTC
File size:10.27 MB
Uploaded:May 2, 2017 at 10:33AM UTC
File size:10.14 MB
Uploaded:June 14, 2016 at 7:08PM UTC
File size:8.43 MB