- Check Wait Times: See attraction wait times for Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park at a glance.
- Skip the Ticket Lines: Buy park tickets* with the app and show your barcode at the gate for admission when you first get to the park! No ticket booth lines to stand in or e-tickets to print out.
- Purchase Disney MaxPass: Maximize your park experience—make FASTPASS selections right from your phone while you’re in the parks and download the day's Disney PhotoPass photos.†
- Check FASTPASS Return Times: View FASTPASS distribution information for select attractions and entertainment (subject to availability).
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations, modify existing ones and even order your meal right from your phone at select locations.
- View Disney PhotoPass® photos: Download and share your PhotoPass photos throughout your visit. Enjoy unlimited downloads of your photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations—including select Character Dining experiences and attraction photos—when you purchase the Disney PhotoPass+ or Disney PhotoPass Collection product or through Disney MaxPass.††
- Exploring Made Easy: Find what you’re looking for quickly with GPS-enabled maps that show your location and the attractions, restaurants, shops and more near you.
- A Must-Have for Passholders: Link your passport to view blockout calendars and expiration dates. Show your digital barcode at the gate for admission when you arrive!**
- Locate Favorite Characters: Get those autograph books ready! You’ll magically know when and where Disney Characters are appearing in the parks.
- The Details You Need: See park hours, schedules, accessibility information and descriptions for attractions, dining, entertainment and more.
Make your visit more magical with the Disneyland app!
*U.S. and Japan residents only.
**Annual Passholders: Don’t Forget to Bring Your Passport!
You’ll still need to show a valid Annual Passport card for FASTPASS tickets, Passholder discounts and more.
†Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS ticket availability and other park details before purchasing the Disney MaxPass feature or using a park ticket with Disney MaxPass. Popular attraction FASTPASS tickets may not be available at the time of Disney MaxPass purchase or use as FASTPASS tickets are limited and availability is not guaranteed. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable and subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate and email address, as well as access to your location data. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards.To download PhotoPass photos to your device, the app will request access to your external storage.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel. To disable push notifications for this app, please visit your device’s settings.
With this release, we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Uploaded:February 11, 2019 at 6:40PM UTC
File size:73.81 MB
Uploaded:February 1, 2019 at 8:39PM UTC
File size:73.8 MB
Uploaded:November 13, 2018 at 8:48PM UTC
File size:75.92 MB
Uploaded:October 9, 2018 at 5:06PM UTC
File size:82.6 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2018 at 8:10PM UTC
File size:81.1 MB
Uploaded:July 31, 2018 at 6:53PM UTC
File size:72.9 MB