What's new in Vector Pinball
- Added new table.
- Added optional ball trails.
- Improved full screen behavior and menu UI
- Fixed OpenGL bugs
- Added high score view
- Ball is saved if you lose it too quickly.
- Improved keyboard and controller support.
- Fixed possible crashes.
- Added optional haptic feedback.
- Fixed bug where navigation bar wasn't black on some devices.
From version Vector Pinball 1.13.0:
About Vector Pinball
A free and open source pinball game, with simple vector graphics, a physics library for accurate simulation, seven table layouts, and no ads.
See the GitHub project page at github.com/dozingcat/Vector-Pinball if you'd like to help with coding or designing tables.