- New 'My QR Codes' design. Select one or more items more easily
- Syncing was improved. It's now faster and a bug that affected deleted items and tags has been fixed
- Several fixes and improvements. Thank you for contacting us to [email protected]
- New design — Material design is here!
- Dynamic permissions on compatible devices
- Add tags to your QR Codes. Keep them organized
- QR Droid is now ad supported to allow further development. Remove ads forever with a small payment
This intuitive, full-featured and multi-language QR utility will change the way you interact with QR Codes and their smart actions and activities.
Get the app PCWorld and Android Magazine awarded 5 out of 5 Stars. QR Droid allows you to digitally share just about anything.
THE LATEST VERSION’S FEATURES INCLUDE:
- A tap on the Menu button acts as a Home button to bring you to the top of the menu tree.
- Intuitive, more aesthetically pleasing UI
- Easily scan and create QR Code, or even edit one you've just scanned
- Auto-sync your data on your own Google Drive account
- Sort and group your history to help you quickly access your most-used QR Codes.
- Amazon Store location bug fixed to ensure relevant store will appear wherever you are.
QR Droid is true to its roots: a first class scanner. All the features you would expect to have, and more, are right here!
- Create a code from a contact or bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device – no typing needed!
- Map where you are and where you're going to, share it with friends, colleagues and family.
- Scan a QR Code in a magazine and watch a video immediately.
- Scan QR Codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image.
- Create and share QR Codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps & more
- 'Inbox' and 'Feedback' options. Receive important updates & give feedback directly to QR Droid’s support team using the in-app messaging system.
- Create XQR Codes for massive ‘Plain Text’ and ‘Contact’ QR Codes.
- USSD codes are never opened automatically, preventing remote wipe attacks of your device.
- Add QR Droid Widgets free to help you get the most from QR Droid. Install a widget on your Android homepage to take you directly into the specific part of the app you use most: create business cards, history, bookmarks and others. Download QR Droid Widgets at 0.qr.ai or use the pre-installed widgets in the QR Droid app.
- Zap a QR Code to gain access to private WiFi networks.
PERMISSIONS & USABILITY
Designed with security as a top priority, the best QR utility on the market offers a simple interface with abundant functionality This functionality for improved usability requires access to certain permissions in your device.
***** View the detailed permissions: qrdroid.com/adhoc/permissions.htm.
***** View how to Scan & Create QR Codes & Barcodes: qrdroid.com/adhoc/how_scan_create.htm.
- Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/qrdroid.
- Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/QrDroid.
- Visit www.qrdroid.com for more info and our blog.
- 'QR Code' is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- QR Codes ARE NOT recommended for use with confidential/secret information.
- QR Droid™ uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.
Direct download installable QR Droid™ APK here: qrdroid.com/apk/QrDroid6.8.apk
* If your device doesn't have Google Services you can try this version instead:
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
July 9, 2018
Uploaded:December 11, 2018 at 3:49PM UTC
File size:13.42 MB
Uploaded:September 25, 2018 at 4:12PM UTC
File size:13.34 MB
Uploaded:August 11, 2018 at 8:35PM UTC
File size:13.31 MB
Uploaded:July 9, 2018 at 10:17PM UTC
File size:14.62 MB
Uploaded:May 5, 2018 at 3:50PM UTC
File size:16.64 MB
Uploaded:October 25, 2016 at 3:03PM UTC
File size:17.19 MB
Uploaded:June 27, 2016 at 10:52PM UTC
File size:16.66 MB
Uploaded:April 7, 2016 at 8:38PM UTC
File size:15.77 MB
Uploaded:January 28, 2016 at 10:41AM UTC
File size:15.29 MB