Do your eyes feel tired when you read on your phone at night? Do you have trouble falling asleep after looking at your phone's screen for a long time? Night Owl might be the solution for you!
Night Owl filters out blue light and reduces the brightness of your phone's screen more than you can achieve with Android settings, which helps you avoid eye strain, insomnia (inability to sleep), and headaches when staring at your phone in the dark.
• Dim the entire screen, notification icons, and notification drawer
• Easily adjust the filter intensity in the app or from the notification.
• Filter the blue light or customize the tint color.
• Schedule the app to start and stop automatically via timer or sun scheduler.
• Shake the device to stop the app. (optional)
• Disable auto-brightness and lower device brightness to minimum automatically when the app starts. (optional)
• Use quick setting tiles to start or stop the app quickly.
• Now compatible with Android 12
• Sun timer bug fixed
Uploaded:November 6, 2021 at 5:13AM UTC
File size:3.3 MB
Uploaded:November 16, 2018 at 4:13PM UTC
File size:3.41 MB
Uploaded:September 27, 2018 at 4:36AM UTC
File size:7.46 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2017 at 4:07PM UTC
File size:5.24 MB