With Night Owl you can reduce the brightness of your screen lower than you can achieve with the default settings in order to avoid eye strain or headaches in a dark environment or at night. You can also filter out blue light which causes eye strain, inability to sleep and headaches.
• Display backlight dimming
• Blue light filter
• Advanced color filter
• Auto start and stop timer
• Ad free
• Sun timer
• Display over other apps Used for putting a filter on your device screen.
• Modify system settings. Used for setting the system brightness to minimum.
• Access Location. Used for determining your location for sunrise and sunset time.
• View network connections and full network access. Used for serving ads and loading the location map.
• New design
• Major bug fixes
• Now compatible with Android Pie
Uploaded:November 16, 2018 at 4:13PM UTC
File size:3.41 MB
Uploaded:September 27, 2018 at 4:36AM UTC
File size:7.46 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2017 at 4:07PM UTC
File size:5.24 MB