Do your eyes feel tired while you're reading at night on the phone? Are you having trouble falling asleep after a long time looking at your phone screen? Night Owl may be the solution for you!
With Night Owl you can reduce the brightness of your screen lower than you can achieve with the default settings in order to avoid eye strain or headaches in a dark environment or at night. You can also filter out blue light which causes eye strain, inability to sleep and headaches.
• Display backlight dimming
• Blue light filter
• Advanced color filter
• Auto start and stop timer
• Ad free
• Sun timer
• Display over other apps Used for putting a filter on your device screen.
• Modify system settings. Used for setting the system brightness to minimum.
• Access Location. Used for determining your location for sunrise and sunset time.
• View network connections and full network access. Used for serving ads and loading the location map.
• New design
• Major bug fixes
• Now compatible with Android Pie
Uploaded:November 16, 2018 at 4:13PM UTC
File size:3.41 MB
Uploaded:September 27, 2018 at 4:36AM UTC
File size:7.46 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2017 at 4:07PM UTC
File size:5.24 MB