Thank you everyone for your support and feedback! We're working hard to make this the purrfect game!
- NEW: Vibrate option in settings to disable haptic feedback
- Added the ability to skip the story after reading it once
- Improved back button functionality
- Fixing more issues with wins and losses not being recorded after multiplayer games
- Fixed issues where your progress and profile could be lost after exiting a game
- Signing legal documents made easier
Only one thing can protect you from legions of exploding cats: Vocabulary!
Kitty Letter is a head-to-head competitive word game where the best linguist wins. Unscramble words using your enchanted language vortex from the multiverse of infinite vocabularinities, collect power-ups from dysenteric deer, and stop your crazy cat-collecting neighbor from destroying your house!
- Play with strangers or with friends in 1v1 online games!
- Extensive single player campaign featuring an all-new story by The Oatmeal.
- No collecting cards, coins, or leveling up anything. Just play the game.
- Earn or buy completely powerless cosmetics if you really want!
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
February 17, 2021
Uploaded:July 21, 2021 at 8:07PM UTC
File size:100.94 MB
Uploaded:March 25, 2021 at 8:27PM UTC
File size:101.66 MB
Uploaded:March 10, 2021 at 8:11PM UTC
File size:100.79 MB
Uploaded:February 24, 2021 at 10:43PM UTC
File size:99.64 MB
Uploaded:February 17, 2021 at 7:57PM UTC
File size:96.71 MB