Download the FedEx app to:
• Track the status of all incoming or outgoing packages
• Enable push notifications to get updates on your shipments
• Create a shipment label and request a pickup (shipping account required)
• Enroll for FedEx Delivery Manager® to:
o Hold a package at a FedEx location
o Leave delivery instruction for the courier
o Sign for a package requiring your signature
o Request a vacation hold
• Scan a barcode for easy tracking
• Find a FedEx location near you
• Get shipment cost estimates and delivery times
• Search your list of shipments by tracking number, references, vendors and more
*FedEx Delivery Manager is only available for residential deliveries within the U.S. You must be signed in to the FedEx app and registered for FedEx Delivery Manager to use selected features.
Shipments created on fedex.com will automatically be added to your app shipment list when you are logged in.
*To maximize your experience on the FedEx Mobile app allow the following permissions: Location to find a convenient FedEx location, Camera to scan a shipping label and track a package and push notifications to receive notification on a package.
Thank you for choosing the FedEx® Mobile app. We update our app regularly to add new features and make other improvements to enhance the value and performance of the app.
This release includes:
- Shipping with a credit card – no account required. All major credit cards are accepted
- Enhancements to our FedEx Delivery Manager® enrollment. Now it’s easier than ever to request customized deliveries.
- Bug fixes, design enhancements, and other ongoing performance improvements
Uploaded:October 1, 2018 at 9:52PM UTC
File size:23.83 MB
Uploaded:August 10, 2018 at 6:11AM UTC
File size:26.86 MB
Uploaded:March 29, 2018 at 4:57AM UTC
File size:26 MB
Uploaded:January 23, 2018 at 12:48AM UTC
File size:25.31 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2017 at 5:37AM UTC
File size:19.88 MB