Download the FedEx app to:
• Track the status of all incoming or outgoing packages
• Enable push notifications to get updates on your shipments
• Create a shipment label and request a pickup (shipping account required)
• Enroll for FedEx Delivery Manager® to:
o Hold a package at a FedEx location
o Leave delivery instruction for the courier
o Sign for a package requiring your signature
o Request a vacation hold
• Scan a barcode for easy tracking
• Find a FedEx location near you
• Get shipment cost estimates and delivery times
• Search your list of shipments by tracking number, references, vendors and more
*FedEx Delivery Manager is only available for residential deliveries within the U.S. You must be signed in to the FedEx app and registered for FedEx Delivery Manager to use selected features.
Shipments created on fedex.com will automatically be added to your app shipment list when you are logged in.
*To maximize your experience on the FedEx Mobile app allow the following permissions: Location to find a convenient FedEx location, Camera to scan a shipping label and track a package and push notifications to receive notification on a package.
We are always striving to improve the performance of the app so it’s even easier to use and to make your overall experience better as well. Our updates include many new improvements and bug fixes thanks to your feedback.
• Locale language improvements
• Saving of shipment “nickname” and notes
• Improve Notification enablement and messaging to better reflect package status
• Informative error messaging to better assist you
Uploaded:March 29, 2018 at 4:57AM UTC
File size:26 MB
Uploaded:January 23, 2018 at 12:48AM UTC
File size:25.31 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2017 at 5:37AM UTC
File size:19.88 MB