* The app requires access to the filesystem to be able to download and store the Open GApps packages in your Downloads-folder.
* If your device has ‘root’ enabled and you grant root permissions to the app, it can instruct the recovery to directly install the Open GApps package.
More information available at: opengapps.org/app/
Q: If I have a problem with flashing the Open GApps package, where can I get help?
A: Check the support page of OpenGApps.org at opengapps.org/#supportsection
Do NOT request help via the Play Store review system.
Q: Why does flashing Open GApps result in losing the permissions granted to the app?
A: The first time you flash Open GApps on a system that has no GApps yet, it needs to reset all system permissions. That means all current permissions are lost, also for this app.
Q: Why is there an advertisement in the app when I download a package?
A: The Open GApps project is supported through donations and advertisements. The app shows only a pre-loaded advertisement *after* you started the download, it does not block or slow the download process. We will never impair functionality and thank you for supporting the project!
Q: Can I help to translate and localize the application?
A: Yes you can! Check out github.com/opengapps/opengapps-app-support for the files with translatable strings. You can use Android Studio or any text editor to create your translations. Open a GitHub Pull Request with your updated files when you are done!
Q: I think I found a bug in the app, how can I report it?
A: We are always interested in bugreports! You can file a bug at github.com/opengapps/opengapps-app-support/issues. Please take notice NOT TO REPORT ANY BUGS with the OPENGAPPS PACKAGE through this bugtracker.
Q: Can I support this project through e.g. donations?
A: This app itself does not receive any funding from donations. But we urge to you to support The Open GApps Project itself, as it provides us with these nice Open GApps packages. You can support them at opengapps.org/support
We are proud to announce Open GApps App 1.1!
Changes in 1.1:
* New developer in our team: Ashish Shekar
* Downloading to SDcard; we launched our own new open source library for the this: github.com/codekidX/storage-chooser/
* Dark Mode; side-effect: needs a splash-activity & launcher shortcut update
* Set number of packages to keep, before automatic clean-up
* Optional warning dialog before install & delete of package
* New translations: Czech, Indonesian, Croatian, Traditional Chinese
Uploaded:May 2, 2017 at 10:33AM UTC
File size:3.45 MB
Uploaded:February 15, 2017 at 3:49PM UTC
File size:3.37 MB
Uploaded:January 26, 2017 at 4:53PM UTC
File size:3.35 MB
Uploaded:November 24, 2016 at 10:02PM UTC
File size:3.9 MB
Uploaded:November 11, 2016 at 5:20PM UTC
File size:3.89 MB
Uploaded:November 11, 2016 at 3:25AM UTC
File size:3.89 MB
Uploaded:November 8, 2016 at 2:39PM UTC
File size:3.88 MB