The most used weather information can be seen instantly, or with only one swipe or tap:
- Current conditions calculated in real-time for your exact coordinates
- Ultra-fast and convenient rain radar on the map!
- Recent measurements from the closest weather stations
- Weather today and tomorrow as hourly steps
- The clever daily range scale for HI/LOW temperature trends
- Up to 10-day forecast as 3-hour steps
- 10-day meteogram in detail
- Weather in your favourite places at a glance
- Editable weather widget
Foreca provides accurate weather forecasts for any located coordinates or any search you make from millions of named locations worldwide.
- Current conditions in the opening view are provided for your previous selected location. Select your current location from the compass-arrow icon.
- View the latest measurements from the closest weather stations by swiping over the current conditions.
- Find 10-day forecasts by dragging the opening view up. The clever daily range scale shows the trend of the lowest and highest temperatures at a glance.
- Tap any day to get into the hourly view. Slide the hourly view to view more time steps.
- On the map view, rain movements are directly animated on the timeline by sliding up and down over the map without having to wait or download anything – it is ultra-fast and convenient! Tap the windows icon to change between the radar and a 3-day precipitation forecast. The radar is provided only in selected areas where Foreca acquires the data, like the European and North American areas.
- Meteogram view shows the trend in weather at a glance. The showers (dotted bars) and continuous rain (plain blue bars) are separated in the 3-hourly forecasts.
- The place search icon opens the list of your favourite places. Search for a place by name and tap the star icon to add the place into your favourites. Collect your favourites such as home, workplace, and holiday resort, and see their current weather at a glance. The favourites, as well as the list of recent searches, can be used as shortcuts.
- Refresh the forecast by dragging the opening view down. When location services are used, current conditions and forecasts will be calculated on demand for your coordinates.
- Choose your preferred units from the settings.
- Foreca acquires weather observations and other data from multiple sources worldwide and uses thousands of hours developing machine learning techniques to provide forecasts as accurate as possible globally. The ads displayed in the app enable free use of the app for you.
- Send us feedback by email from the settings view!
- Two new fixed size widgets.
- Fixed a problem where some users got “No network” error even if their device was connected.
- Fixed a problem with the humidity and air pressure chart.
- Fixed a problem with Swedish translations
Thanks for sending us your great development ideas! Please send us more wishes by email from the settings view.
Uploaded:August 21, 2020 at 11:51PM UTC
File size:28.27 MB
Uploaded:August 12, 2020 at 8:11AM UTC
File size:26.65 MB
Uploaded:July 27, 2020 at 6:04PM UTC
File size:27.09 MB
Uploaded:April 21, 2020 at 5:24PM UTC
File size:25.03 MB
Uploaded:April 5, 2020 at 12:34PM UTC
File size:24.9 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2020 at 3:57PM UTC
File size:24.6 MB
Uploaded:February 24, 2020 at 6:19PM UTC
File size:24.11 MB
Uploaded:February 17, 2020 at 2:04PM UTC
File size:21.76 MB
Uploaded:February 4, 2020 at 6:14PM UTC
File size:17.59 MB
Uploaded:January 27, 2020 at 2:25PM UTC
File size:17.64 MB