- Automatically launch two apps in split-screen mode;
- Launch the same app in two different windows.
- Supports other app shortcuts;
- Icon pack support;
- Hide icon from home launcher;
On supported launchers, go to widgets & shortcuts and find Split-screen creator on the list. Add a new shortcut to the home launcher then select two apps/shortcuts and you're done.
❤ Do you like the app? ❤
To help keep the development of app active, please consider sharing the app with your friends, leave a positive review on Google Play or unlock the pro version for extra features.
- Only one app is being launched after tapping the shortcut?
Some app combinations don't work well, you can try to create a new shortcut and select the apps in a different order.
- Why does the app need the accessibility service?
This is essential for the app to work since it's required to toggle Android's split-window mode.
Email: [email protected]
No permissions required.
Uploaded:September 9, 2017 at 6:05PM UTC
File size:7.29 MB
Uploaded:August 29, 2017 at 5:59PM UTC
File size:1.21 MB