Version: 0.101 (101)
arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a + x86 + x86_64
Target: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)
• Terminal emulation: fix handling of DECRQM sequence. Issue #1752.
• Fix crash when using RunCommandService and issue with foreground sessions. Pull request #1764.
• Update bootstrap archives.
Termux combines powerful terminal emulation with an extensive Linux package collection.
• Enjoy the bash and zsh shells.
• Manage files with nnn and edit them with nano, vim or emacs.
• Access servers over ssh.
• Develop in C with clang, make and gdb.
• Use the python console as a pocket calculator.
• Check out projects with git.
• Run text-based games with frotz.
At first start a small base system is downloaded - desired packages can then be installed using the apt package manager. Access the built-in help by long-pressing anywhere on the terminal and selecting the Help menu option to learn more.
Want to read the wiki?
Want to ask questions, report bugs or give feedback?
Want to join the Termux IRC chat?
#termux on freenode
Uploaded:October 23, 2020 at 1:24AM UTC
File size:69.48 MB
Uploaded:October 12, 2020 at 11:48PM UTC
File size:69.44 MB
Uploaded:August 24, 2020 at 2:57PM UTC
File size:69.04 MB
Uploaded:April 8, 2020 at 2:48AM UTC
File size:65.46 MB