Version: 0.108 (108)
arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a + x86 + x86_64
Languages: af, am, ar, as, az, be, bg, bn, bs, ca, cs, da, de, el, en, es, et, eu, fa, fi, fr, gl... Show all
Target: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)
• Terminal emulation: fix handling of DECRQM sequence. Issue #1752.
• Fix crash when using RunCommandService and issue with foreground sessions. Pull request #1764.
• Update bootstrap archives.
Termux combines powerful terminal emulation with an extensive Linux package collection.
• Enjoy the bash and zsh shells.
• Manage files with nnn and edit them with nano, vim or emacs.
• Access servers over ssh.
• Develop in C with clang, make and gdb.
• Use the python console as a pocket calculator.
• Check out projects with git.
• Run text-based games with frotz.
At first start a small base system is downloaded - desired packages can then be installed using the apt package manager. Access the built-in help by long-pressing anywhere on the terminal and selecting the Help menu option to learn more.
Want to read the wiki?
Want to ask questions, report bugs or give feedback?
Want to join the Termux IRC chat?
#termux on freenode
Uploaded:January 13, 2022 at 10:34PM UTC
File size:97.03 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2021 at 6:32PM UTC
File size:81.78 MB
Uploaded:July 11, 2021 at 6:09PM UTC
File size:81.76 MB
Uploaded:June 16, 2021 at 7:00PM UTC
File size:80.89 MB
Uploaded:May 20, 2021 at 4:51PM UTC
File size:87.76 MB
Uploaded:April 28, 2021 at 8:38PM UTC
File size:87.08 MB
Uploaded:February 24, 2021 at 10:10PM UTC
File size:85.94 MB
Uploaded:January 7, 2021 at 7:44AM UTC
File size:85.51 MB
Uploaded:November 24, 2020 at 8:21PM UTC
File size:84.85 MB
Uploaded:October 23, 2020 at 1:24AM UTC
File size:69.48 MB