The Termux:Tasker add-on provides an easy way to call Termux executables from Tasker and compatible apps.
1. Create a new Tasker Action.
2. In the resulting Select Action Category dialog, select Plugin.
3. In the resulting dialog, select Termux:Tasker.
4. Edit the configuration to specify the executable in ~/.termux/tasker/ to execute, and if it should be executed in the background (the default) or in a new terminal session.
NOTE: This is an add-on app which requires both Termux and Tasker (or a Tasker-compatible app) to use.
• Set the output of %stdout %stderr and %result from executed tasks (#26).
• Don't try to perform variable substitution on a Boolean setting (#27).
Uploaded:February 28, 2022 at 8:17PM UTC
File size:2.16 MB
Uploaded:December 9, 2020 at 8:19AM UTC
File size:1.3 MB