• Support for 39 additional languages
• Scan results can be exported as ZIP archives to Google Drive
• Scan results can be deleted from the history list
• Bug fixes and other enhancements
Accessibility Scanner suggests improvements such as enlarging small touch targets, increasing contrast, and providing content descriptions so that your app can be more easily used by individuals with accessibility needs. Designing for accessibility can allow you to reach a larger audience and provide a more inclusive experience.
To begin using Accessibility Scanner:
- Navigate to Settings > Accessibility
- Locate and turn on Accessibility Scanner
- In the app that you want to scan, tap the Accessibility Scanner button
Accessibility Service: Because this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
Uploaded:March 2, 2017 at 5:23AM UTC
File size:3.64 MB
Uploaded:October 6, 2016 at 5:21AM UTC
File size:3.52 MB
Uploaded:March 24, 2016 at 3:33AM UTC
File size:2.77 MB