Android Auto brings familiar apps and services to the screen in your dash, making it safer and easier to get the information you need while you’re on the road. Test drive Android Auto with your Android 5.0+ device and a compatible vehicle or aftermarket head unit.
Learn more about Android Auto at www.android.com/auto/
With Android Auto you get:
• Navigation with Google Maps - Free turn-by-turn navigation with lane guidance, live traffic conditions, points of interest, and more
• Hands-free phone and messaging - Make calls and send messages without taking your hands off the wheel
• Info and assistance - Get weather, traffic, commute information and more organized into simple cards
• Bring your music - Listen to your music and playlists in the car with your built-in stereo system
Android Auto is your smart driving companion. With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps from your phone while you’re on the road.
Just say “Ok Google” to...
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, NPR One, Audible, MLB.com, and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
• Send and receive messages with your Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
For a full list of compatible apps, go to g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, or Oreo) and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at android.com/auto
For support: support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
Version:1.0 (1788739-release)(10062923) for Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21)
Uploaded:March 19, 2015 at 4:54PM UTC
File size:12.93 MB
Uploaded:May 3, 2018 at 8:53AM UTC
File size:15.81 MB
Uploaded:March 27, 2018 at 2:04PM UTC
File size:15.29 MB
Uploaded:February 20, 2018 at 8:45PM UTC
File size:15.23 MB
Uploaded:January 17, 2018 at 5:56PM UTC
File size:15.05 MB
Uploaded:November 30, 2017 at 5:09PM UTC
File size:18.44 MB
Uploaded:October 16, 2017 at 9:44PM UTC
File size:23.52 MB
Uploaded:September 22, 2017 at 6:02PM UTC
File size:23.28 MB
Uploaded:August 5, 2017 at 4:56AM UTC
File size:22 MB
Uploaded:August 1, 2017 at 2:14AM UTC
File size:22 MB
Uploaded:July 6, 2017 at 3:42AM UTC
File size:26.89 MB