• Use Android Pay by adding a card from any participating bank (see below).
• Keep your information safe. With Android Pay, your actual card number is never shared. Instead, a virtual account number is used so that your card details are always kept safe.
• Android Pay is available on all non-rooted Android devices (KitKat 4.4+).
• Still have questions? Learn more at support.google.com/androidpay.
• You can now pay with a card other than your default. Just open the app and tap on the card right before you pay.
• Bug fixes and improvements.
Uploaded:December 27, 2017 at 3:59PM UTC
File size:11.34 MB
Uploaded:March 24, 2022 at 2:30PM UTC
File size:19.67 MB
Uploaded:February 16, 2022 at 7:26AM UTC
File size:3.72 MB
Uploaded:August 18, 2015 at 6:54AM UTC
File size:8.76 MB
Uploaded:February 2, 2018 at 12:35AM UTC
File size:6.22 MB