See a complete picture of your digital habits and disconnect when you want to.
Get a daily view of your digital habits:
• How frequently you use different apps
• How many notifications you receive
• How often you check your phone
Disconnect when you want to:
• Daily app timers let you set limits for how much you use apps.
• Wind Down reminds you to switch off at night, setting a schedule to fade your screen to Grayscale while Do Not Disturb silences notifications for a good night’s sleep.
• Look for Digital Wellbeing in your phone’s Settings menu
For information on the Digital Wellbeing Beta Preview: www.android.com/versions/pie-9-0/digital-wellbeing-beta
Have a question? Check out the FAQ: support.google.com/pixelphone?p=digital_wellbeing_beta#topic=7078250
Digital Wellbeing Beta is now available! To try the new features, you need a Google Pixel phone with Android 9 Pie.
Sign up at goo.gl/tjFBph, or scroll to the end of the Play Store listing and tap "I'm in". After you sign up, Digital Wellbeing will appear in your phone's Settings menu.
Uploaded:August 8, 2018 at 6:09PM UTC
File size:2.66 MB
Uploaded:August 7, 2018 at 1:57AM UTC
File size:2.63 MB
Uploaded:August 6, 2018 at 5:47PM UTC
File size:0.04 MB