What's new in Digital Wellbeing
Wind Down is now Bedtime mode and has the following new features:
• Turn on Bedtime mode automatically with a daily schedule or while your phone is charging at bedtime
• Pause Bedtime mode if you need more time before bed
• Turn Bedtime mode on or off with a single tap from Quick Settings
About Digital Wellbeing
See a complete picture of your digital habits and disconnect when you want to.
Get a daily view of your digital habits:
• How frequently you use different apps
• How many notifications you receive
• How often you check your phone or unlock your device
Disconnect when you want to:
• Daily app timers let you set limits for how much you use apps.
• Bedtime mode reminds you to switch off at night, setting a schedule to fade your screen to Grayscale while Do Not Disturb silences notifications for a good night’s sleep.
• Focus mode lets you pause distracting apps with a single tap so you can better focus your time. You can also set a schedule to turn on Focus mode automatically and reduce distractions while you’re at work, school, or home.
• Look for Digital Wellbeing in your phone’s Settings menu
Have a question? Check out the Help Center: support.google.com/android/answer/9346420
Download Digital Wellbeing
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 23, 2023
Uploaded:November 15, 2023 at 10:47PM UTC
File size:19.51 MB
Uploaded:November 8, 2023 at 3:55AM UTC
File size:19.55 MB
Uploaded:September 12, 2023 at 7:59PM UTC
File size:19.65 MB
Uploaded:September 6, 2023 at 12:48AM UTC
File size:19.69 MB
Uploaded:June 23, 2023 at 4:15PM UTC
File size:19.55 MB
Uploaded:June 20, 2023 at 8:38PM UTC
File size:19.59 MB
Uploaded:April 25, 2023 at 9:32PM UTC
File size:19.64 MB
Uploaded:April 5, 2023 at 3:47PM UTC
File size:19.68 MB
Uploaded:March 1, 2023 at 6:04AM UTC
File size:18.4 MB
Uploaded:February 21, 2023 at 3:13PM UTC
File size:18.44 MB