Create, edit and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
- Create new documents or edit existing files
- Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Research, right in Docs with Explore
- Open, edit and save Word documents.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
Version:1.4.352.09(53520944) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:September 4, 2015 at 1:12AM UTC
File size:30.97 MB
Version:1.4.332.17(53321744) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Uploaded:August 26, 2015 at 3:05AM UTC
File size:30.9 MB
Uploaded:February 15, 2018 at 3:25PM UTC
File size:34.55 MB
Uploaded:February 10, 2018 at 7:49PM UTC
File size:34.96 MB
Uploaded:February 3, 2018 at 4:09AM UTC
File size:34.32 MB
Uploaded:January 23, 2018 at 10:49PM UTC
File size:34.3 MB
Uploaded:January 11, 2018 at 10:09PM UTC
File size:34.27 MB
Uploaded:January 4, 2018 at 7:42AM UTC
File size:34.09 MB
Uploaded:December 10, 2017 at 4:05PM UTC
File size:34.16 MB
Uploaded:November 30, 2017 at 10:33AM UTC
File size:36 MB
Uploaded:November 15, 2017 at 5:07PM UTC
File size:33.97 MB
Uploaded:October 29, 2017 at 5:20PM UTC
File size:39.34 MB