* Redesigned Discover, Guide, and Join screens
Built for the classroom and small group use, Google Expeditions allows a teacher acting as a “guide” to lead classroom-sized groups of “explorers” through collections of 360° and 3D images while pointing out interesting sights along the way.
• Guide classroom-sized groups of locally connected users from your phone or tablet.
• Explore along with a guide in immersive VR by putting your Android phone into a Google Cardboard viewer (g.co/cardboard) or use an Android tablet or phone in 2D “magic window” mode.
• Connect devices over the same WiFi network - if the Guide has downloaded some Expeditions, there is no internet connectivity required to run the Expedition!
• Choose from a growing list of over 200 Expeditions - each one is a curated set of VR imagery along with integrated descriptions, talking points and questions.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 5, 2018
Uploaded:August 17, 2018 at 3:34PM UTC
File size:45.17 MB
Uploaded:June 5, 2018 at 5:21PM UTC
File size:43.59 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2017 at 7:31PM UTC
File size:30.59 MB
Uploaded:September 28, 2017 at 8:07AM UTC
File size:29.99 MB
Uploaded:July 28, 2017 at 2:21PM UTC
File size:29.05 MB
Uploaded:July 22, 2017 at 6:30PM UTC
File size:29.55 MB
Uploaded:June 13, 2017 at 2:48PM UTC
File size:17.42 MB
Uploaded:May 3, 2017 at 5:56AM UTC
File size:14.56 MB
Uploaded:November 30, 2016 at 5:26PM UTC
File size:15.57 MB
Uploaded:June 27, 2016 at 4:58PM UTC
File size:12.02 MB