* Redesigned Discover, Guide, and Join screens
Built for the classroom and small group use, Google Expeditions allows a teacher acting as a “guide” to lead classroom-sized groups of “explorers” through collections of 360° and 3D images while pointing out interesting sights along the way.
• Guide classroom-sized groups of locally connected users from your phone or tablet.
• Explore along with a guide in immersive VR by putting your Android phone into a Google Cardboard viewer (g.co/cardboard) or use an Android tablet or phone in 2D “magic window” mode.
• Connect devices over the same WiFi network - if the Guide has downloaded some Expeditions, there is no internet connectivity required to run the Expedition!
• Choose from a growing list of over 200 Expeditions - each one is a curated set of VR imagery along with integrated descriptions, talking points and questions.
Do not use this app while driving, walking, or otherwise by being distracted or disoriented from real world situations that prevent you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 5, 2018
Uploaded:November 22, 2019 at 8:14AM UTC
File size:40.72 MB
Uploaded:October 16, 2019 at 4:28PM UTC
File size:42.06 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2019 at 11:04PM UTC
File size:42.12 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2019 at 6:40PM UTC
File size:42 MB
Uploaded:June 12, 2019 at 4:55PM UTC
File size:42.11 MB
Uploaded:January 14, 2019 at 2:52PM UTC
File size:41.46 MB
Uploaded:September 17, 2018 at 2:09PM UTC
File size:44.93 MB
Uploaded:August 17, 2018 at 3:34PM UTC
File size:45.17 MB
Uploaded:June 5, 2018 at 5:21PM UTC
File size:43.59 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2017 at 7:31PM UTC
File size:30.59 MB