• More goal options and support for multiple goals. Set daily, weekly and monthly goals and goals for specific activities like "run three times a week".
• A new look that shows all of your daily stats at once.
• See how your weight is trending after logging a new measurement.
• See how your activity compares against other Fit users in your area.
• Fixed a bug causing low distance estimates.
• Bug fixes
• Get instant insights. See real-time stats for your runs, walks, and rides. Google Fit will record your speed, pace, route, elevation, and more so you can stay motivated and on track.
• Reach your fitness goals. Set goals based on steps, time, distance, calories burned. Receive personalized recommendations and coaching for activity goals.
• Measure your wellness. Aggregates info from other apps to track fitness, nutrition, sleep, and weight: Android Wear, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Lifesum, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings, and Xiaomi Mi bands.
• Check in from anywhere. Track your progress from your phone, tablet, the web (fit.google.com) and even your Android Wear watch.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
November 16, 2016
Uploaded:March 27, 2018 at 9:24PM UTC
File size:5.94 MB
Uploaded:April 9, 2018 at 4:03AM UTC
File size:12.84 MB
Uploaded:March 16, 2018 at 1:08AM UTC
File size:12.88 MB
Uploaded:February 13, 2018 at 11:55PM UTC
File size:12.84 MB
Uploaded:February 9, 2018 at 9:28PM UTC
File size:13.01 MB
Uploaded:January 26, 2018 at 7:01PM UTC
File size:12.89 MB
Uploaded:January 25, 2018 at 3:47PM UTC
File size:13.23 MB
Uploaded:December 24, 2017 at 7:59AM UTC
File size:12.8 MB
Uploaded:November 16, 2017 at 1:04AM UTC
File size:12.93 MB
Uploaded:November 12, 2017 at 6:28AM UTC
File size:13.04 MB
Uploaded:October 19, 2017 at 10:13PM UTC
File size:16.04 MB