• Get instant insights. See real-time stats for your runs, walks, and rides. Google Fit will record your speed, pace, route, elevation, and more so you can stay motivated and on track.
• Reach your fitness goals. Set goals based on steps, time, distance, calories burned. Receive personalized recommendations and coaching for activity goals.
• Measure your wellness. Aggregates info from other apps to track fitness, nutrition, sleep, and weight: Wear OS by Google, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Lifesum, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings, and Xiaomi Mi bands.
• Check in from anywhere. Track your progress from your phone, tablet, the web (fit.google.com) and even your Wear OS by Google watch.
• Heart rate chart in workout summaries on Wear OS by Google
• Enhanced workout list for Wear OS by Google with easier access to your favorites and support for more workout types
• New settings menu lets you set up audio announcements and display density before you start your workout on Wear OS by Google
• Minor UI improvements and bug fixes
Uploaded:April 9, 2018 at 4:03AM UTC
File size:12.84 MB
Uploaded:March 27, 2018 at 9:24PM UTC
File size:5.94 MB
Uploaded:November 16, 2017 at 11:38PM UTC
File size:5.75 MB
Uploaded:April 14, 2017 at 3:38AM UTC
File size:7.47 MB
Uploaded:February 9, 2017 at 4:41AM UTC
File size:7.43 MB