What's new in Gboard - the Google Keyboard
• Meet Gboard: Search Google and share, right from your keyboard
• Emoji search
• GIF search, available in supporting apps
• Multilingual typing: Automatically switch between your enabled languages while typing
• Streaming autocorrect: Autocorrect last two words based on context
• Predictive search: Search suggestions based on what you type
• Default number row
• 36 new languages
About Gboard - the Google Keyboard
Gboard has everything you love about Google Keyboard—speed and reliability, Glide Typing, voice typing, and more—plus Google Search built in. No more app switching; just search and share, right from your keyboard.
Gboard also has emoji search to help you find emojis faster, plus GIF search, and multilingual typing to let you switch languages on the fly.
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Voice typing — Easily dictate text on the go
Search and share anything from Google:
• Nearby stores and restaurants
• Videos and images
• Weather forecasts
• News articles
• Sports scores
• And anything else you’d search on Google
Emoji Search — Find that emoji, faster
GIFs — Search and share GIFs for the perfect reaction. GIF sharing is only available in apps that have implemented image keyboard support.
Multilingual typing — No more switching between languages manually. Gboard will autocorrect and suggest from any of your enabled languages, without the need to tap on the globe key.
• Press and hold Enter to choose from hundreds of emoji in any app (Android 4.4+).
• Learns as you type: No need to manually add words to a personal dictionary. Type a word once and you can gesture type it or find it in suggestions next time. Long press a suggestion to remove it from your “learned words” or the keyboard dictionary.
• Sync your learned words across devices to improve suggestions (enable in Gboard Settings→ Dictionary → Sync learned words).
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor.
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words.
• Make the number row available all the time (enable in Settings → Preferences → Number Row)
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Gboard Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols).
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen by long pressing on Enter and selecting the thumb icon.
• Fast symbols: Gesture from the “?123” key to temporarily switch to the symbols keyboard and insert a symbol.
• Fast capitalization: Gesture from the SHIFT key to a character to capitalize it.
• Themes: Choose a theme with or without key borders to suit your style.
Over 120 languages supported.
Download Gboard - the Google Keyboard
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
These require Wear OS and can not be installed on your phone or tablet.
January 24, 2017
Uploaded:September 16, 2023 at 5:56AM UTC
File size:55.87 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2023 at 7:17PM UTC
File size:19.55 MB
Uploaded:April 20, 2023 at 3:22AM UTC
File size:26.03 MB
Uploaded:April 19, 2023 at 6:57PM UTC
File size:23.13 MB
Uploaded:October 6, 2022 at 3:49AM UTC
File size:22.52 MB
Uploaded:January 21, 2022 at 6:05AM UTC
File size:20.8 MB
Uploaded:November 30, 2021 at 10:56PM UTC
File size:20.8 MB
Uploaded:July 7, 2021 at 5:04PM UTC
File size:20.13 MB
Uploaded:May 6, 2021 at 8:08PM UTC
File size:20.13 MB
Uploaded:January 24, 2017 at 2:31AM UTC
File size:16.91 MB