Lightweight and fast, yet still packed with your favorite features, the Google Assistant is now available on Android (Go edition).
Use your voice to get directions to the nearest coffee shop, make calls hands free during your commute, and unwind by playing your favorite tunes. You personal Google is here to help. Ask your Google Assistant questions and get things done. Use it anytime, anywhere.
With the Google Assistant Go, you can:
• Make quick phone calls on the go (“Call Sameer”)
• Send text messages (“Text Sara I am running late”)
• Play music (“Play some jazz on YouTube”)
• Navigate places (“Get me directions to the nearest coffee shop”)
• Preview your upcoming events (“Tell me about my day”)
• Weather information (“Do I need an umbrella today?”)
• Answers (“How tall is Mount Everest?”)
* You can quickly access the Google Assistant for Android (Go edition) by tapping on the Assistant app icon or long-pressing the home button on your phone running Android (Go edition).
* Certain features available on the Google Assistant for standard Android phones are currently not supported on the Google Assistant for Android (Go edition), such as reminders, controls for smart home devices, Actions on Google, and Device Actions.
* The Google Assistant for Android (Go edition) currently supports English.
Uploaded:June 16, 2021 at 3:00PM UTC
File size:6.83 MB
Uploaded:March 29, 2021 at 6:55PM UTC
File size:6.7 MB
Uploaded:December 12, 2020 at 7:08AM UTC
File size:6.48 MB
Uploaded:October 2, 2020 at 4:50PM UTC
File size:6.39 MB
Uploaded:June 24, 2020 at 6:45PM UTC
File size:6.26 MB
Uploaded:May 20, 2020 at 1:13AM UTC
File size:4.95 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2020 at 3:25PM UTC
File size:4.81 MB
Uploaded:April 13, 2020 at 11:47PM UTC
File size:4.81 MB
Uploaded:February 14, 2020 at 6:25PM UTC
File size:5.46 MB
Uploaded:October 6, 2019 at 3:38PM UTC
File size:4.94 MB