Google Cast devices allow you to cast your favorite entertainment from your phone, tablet or laptop directly to your TV or speakers. You can cast to Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, and TVs and Speakers with Google Cast built-in. Simply tap the Cast button from 1000s of Cast-enabled apps on your iPhone®, iPad®, Android device, or laptop to send content to the biggest screen and best speakers in the home. The Google Cast app is your one-stop shop for exploring what you can do with Google Cast. Use the Google Cast app to:
• Easily browse trending and popular content from your Cast-enabled apps
• Explore and discover more Cast-enabled apps to watch, listen to and play on your TV
• Use voice search to find content by movie, TV show or actor
• Sync your speakers together with Multi-room groups, so you can enjoy playback in every room.
• Play, pause and change volume across all your Google Cast devices.
• Customize your TV screen with beautiful imagery
• Plus, find the latest on new apps, offers, and features added to your Google Cast.
* Some features not available in all countries.
We're always trying to improve your experience. Here are a few updates to make the Google Cast app even better. Happy Casting!
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Uploaded:January 27, 2016 at 8:22PM UTC
File size:8.89 MB
Uploaded:April 13, 2021 at 4:33PM UTC
File size:13.81 MB
Uploaded:August 24, 2016 at 9:03PM UTC
File size:10.75 MB
Uploaded:June 22, 2016 at 5:49PM UTC
File size:10.38 MB
Uploaded:May 11, 2016 at 6:52PM UTC
File size:10.12 MB
Uploaded:March 24, 2016 at 3:08PM UTC
File size:9.99 MB