• A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
• A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
• Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
• Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
• If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise
• Adds recognition support for Amharic, Armenian, Georgian and Tigrinya.
• Accuracy improvements for several languages.
• Android P compatibility.
• Various bug fixes.
Uploaded:February 10, 2020 at 11:45PM UTC
File size:15.39 MB
Uploaded:August 5, 2018 at 6:57PM UTC
File size:10.15 MB
Uploaded:April 12, 2017 at 10:17PM UTC
File size:9.89 MB