From Android N Preview 4.
• Slide left from delete key to gesture delete words
• Long press suggestions to remove learned or dictionary words
• Settings to add key borders or symbol hints
• One handed mode for large screens
• Gesture typing in: Afrikaans, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Estonian, Galician, Georgian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian,Kazakh,Kyrgyz,Macedonian, Malay, Persian, Slovak, Swahili, Tagalog, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese(Telex)
• Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter. Completes a word before you’ve finished the gesture, especially useful when gesturing longer words.
• Voice Typing: Touch the microphone to simply dictate your text.
• Word completion suggestions, automatic corrections, and next-word prediction based on the words you have typed.
• Emoji: Press and hold Enter to choose from hundreds of emoji in any app (Android 4.4+).
• Learns as you type: No need to manually add words to a personal dictionary. Type a word once and you can gesture type it or find it in suggestions next time. Long press a suggestion to remove it from your “learned words” or the keyboard dictionary.
• Sync your learned words across devices to improve suggestions: To turn on keyboard syncing, go to Settings → Language & input → Google Keyboard → Dictionary → Sync learned words.
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor.
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words.
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Google Keyboard Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols).
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen by long pressing on Enter and selecting the thumb icon.
• Fast symbols: Gesture from the “?!☺” key to temporarily switch to the symbols keyboard and insert a symbol.
• Fast capitalization: Gesture from the SHIFT key to a character to capitalize it.
• Choose a layout with or without key borders to suit your style.
Gesture typing and word suggestions supported in:
English (US), Afrikaans, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bulgarian (BDS), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English (India), English (UK), Estonian, Finnish, French (Canada), French (France), French (Switzerland), Galician, Georgian, German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian (Italy), Italian (Switzerland), Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (US), Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese.
Additional keyboard layouts:
Arabic, Basque (Spain), Bengali (Bangladesh and India)*, Esperanto, Hindi*, Kannada*, Khmer (Cambodia), Lao, Malayalam*, Marathi*, Mongolian, Nepali, Tamil (India and Singapore)*, Telugu*, Thai, Zulu.
* For Indic languages, Google also offers Google Indic Keyboard in the Play Store with Hinglish and transliteration support.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 15, 2016
Uploaded:March 16, 2019 at 2:51PM UTC
File size:44.04 MB
Uploaded:March 25, 2019 at 3:00PM UTC
File size:29.27 MB
Uploaded:January 24, 2017 at 2:31AM UTC
File size:16.91 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2016 at 3:58AM UTC
File size:23.83 MB
Uploaded:October 10, 2016 at 1:24AM UTC
File size:23.83 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2016 at 4:24PM UTC
File size:21.32 MB
Uploaded:July 7, 2016 at 9:48AM UTC
File size:21.47 MB
Uploaded:June 15, 2016 at 10:05PM UTC
File size:21.97 MB
Uploaded:May 18, 2016 at 10:29PM UTC
File size:22.19 MB
Uploaded:May 17, 2016 at 9:45AM UTC
File size:21.1 MB
Uploaded:May 12, 2016 at 3:20PM UTC
File size:21.28 MB
Uploaded:May 5, 2016 at 6:17PM UTC
File size:21.26 MB
Uploaded:May 2, 2016 at 7:25PM UTC
File size:21.26 MB