• Number processing can now be turned off in settings. This produces a more literal pronunciation of the text. For example 09/10/2017 will be pronounced as oh nine slash ten... Only available for our English voices.
• Intonation control is now available for more voices.
• Various other improvements to our voices.
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• ... and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Supported languages: Bengali (Bangladesh), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (China), Mandarin (Taiwan), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:February 27, 2019 at 5:57AM UTC
File size:13.41 MB
Uploaded:June 13, 2018 at 4:51AM UTC
File size:15.52 MB
Uploaded:June 6, 2018 at 7:05PM UTC
File size:13.52 MB
Uploaded:June 6, 2018 at 7:04PM UTC
File size:20.59 MB
Uploaded:May 8, 2018 at 9:09PM UTC
File size:22.16 MB
Uploaded:March 19, 2018 at 12:16AM UTC
File size:14.74 MB
Uploaded:January 8, 2018 at 7:34PM UTC
File size:14.73 MB
Uploaded:December 5, 2017 at 9:44PM UTC
File size:16.04 MB
Uploaded:December 5, 2017 at 3:18AM UTC
File size:16.04 MB
Uploaded:October 19, 2017 at 1:59PM UTC
File size:15.14 MB