• Experimental setting to enable language detection on devices with Android Oreo.
• Various other improvements to our voices.
• Google Play Books to 'Read Aloud' your favourite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so that you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• …and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-Speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-Speech output. Select Google Text-to-Speech Engine as your preferred engine. Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-Speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Supported languages: Bangla (Bangladesh), Bangla (India), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Mandarin (China), Mandarin (Taiwan), Nepali, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Sinhala, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
December 5, 2017
Uploaded:May 16, 2019 at 2:41PM UTC
File size:13.53 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2019 at 5:57AM UTC
File size:13.41 MB
Uploaded:June 13, 2018 at 4:51AM UTC
File size:15.52 MB
Uploaded:June 6, 2018 at 7:05PM UTC
File size:13.52 MB
Uploaded:June 6, 2018 at 7:04PM UTC
File size:20.59 MB
Uploaded:May 8, 2018 at 9:09PM UTC
File size:22.16 MB
Uploaded:March 19, 2018 at 12:16AM UTC
File size:14.74 MB
Uploaded:January 8, 2018 at 7:34PM UTC
File size:14.73 MB
Uploaded:December 5, 2017 at 9:44PM UTC
File size:16.04 MB
Uploaded:December 5, 2017 at 3:18AM UTC
File size:16.04 MB