What's new in Sound Amplifier
• Use conversation mode to hear one-on-one conversations better in noisy environments (Pixel 3 and above)
• Improved performance and noise reduction
• Get easier access to audio controls, a new visualizer, and a personalized design that matches your wallpaper
From version Sound Amplifier 4.5.559028898:
About Sound Amplifier
Sound Amplifier makes everyday conversations and surrounding sounds more accessible among people who are hard of hearing, using just your Android phone and a pair of headphones. Use Sound Amplifier to filter, augment, and amplify sounds around you and on your device.
Available for devices with Android 8.1 and later. To start using Sound Amplifier, connect your headphones then go to Settings > Accessibility > Sound Amplifier or Settings > Accessibility > Downloaded apps.
• Reduce unwanted noise to recognize speech better.
• Focus on a speaker’s voice in noisy environments with conversation mode. (Available for Pixel 3 and above.)
• Listen to conversations, TV, or lectures. For audio sources that are farther away, Bluetooth headphones are recommended. (Bluetooth headphones might have delayed sound transmission.)
• Personalize your listening experience for surrounding conversation or media playing on your device. You can reduce noise or boost low frequency, high frequency, or quiet sounds. Set your preferences for both ears or separately for each ear.
• Turn Sound Amplifier on and off using the accessibility button, a gesture, or Quick Settings. Learn more about the accessibility button, gesture and Quick Settings: https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/7650693
• Open Sound Amplifier more easily by adding it to your app list. In Sound Amplifier settings, turn on “Show icon in the app list”.
• Available for Android 8.1 and later.
• Pair your Android device with headphones.
• Conversation mode is currently available on Pixel 3 and above.
• Microphone: Access to the microphone will allow Sound Amplifier to process the audio for amplification and filtering. No data is collected or stored.
• Accessibility Service: Since this app is an accessibility service, it can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
Sound Amplifier variants
Uploaded:September 6, 2023 at 12:36AM UTC
File size:16.8 MB
Uploaded:June 8, 2023 at 5:38AM UTC
File size:26.13 MB
Uploaded:May 11, 2023 at 4:30AM UTC
File size:26.04 MB
Uploaded:March 18, 2023 at 3:59AM UTC
File size:26.05 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2022 at 2:41AM UTC
File size:16.67 MB
Uploaded:November 18, 2022 at 7:19AM UTC
File size:13.8 MB
Uploaded:October 3, 2022 at 6:03AM UTC
File size:16.5 MB
Uploaded:September 16, 2022 at 2:30PM UTC
File size:16.5 MB
Uploaded:August 26, 2022 at 7:26AM UTC
File size:13.52 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2022 at 6:01PM UTC
File size:16.21 MB