Initial public launch.
To start using Sound Amplifier, go to Settings > Accessibility > Sound Amplifier.
Sound Amplifier enhances microphone audio from your Android device using headphones to provide a more comfortable and natural listening experience.
• Carry on conversations in loud environments by boosting quiet sounds.
• Personalise your listening experience by adjusting audio or microphone settings with the simple tuning UI.
• Reduce unwanted or distracting noises.
• Phone: Needed to know the phone state to pause Sound Amplifier when there’s an incoming or outgoing call.
• Microphone: Needed for real-time audio processing.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 3). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:April 8, 2021 at 7:06AM UTC
File size:7.22 MB
Uploaded:June 2, 2020 at 8:39AM UTC
File size:6.02 MB
Uploaded:May 22, 2020 at 6:58AM UTC
File size:6.18 MB
Uploaded:January 7, 2020 at 5:49PM UTC
File size:3.26 MB
Uploaded:November 7, 2019 at 10:44PM UTC
File size:3.83 MB
Uploaded:August 8, 2019 at 9:30PM UTC
File size:4.18 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2019 at 7:36PM UTC
File size:4.17 MB
Uploaded:May 20, 2019 at 7:49AM UTC
File size:4.47 MB
Uploaded:February 13, 2019 at 3:32PM UTC
File size:3.08 MB