Sound Amplifier enhances audio from your Android device using headphones to provide a more comfortable and natural listening experience. Use Sound Amplifier on your Android device to filter, augment, and amplify sound in your environment. With Sound Amplifier, audio is clearer and easier to hear. It works by increasing quiet sounds while not over-boosting loud sounds. With 2 simple sliders, you can quickly customize sound enhancement settings and apply noise reduction to minimize distracting background noise.
• Boost quiet and reduce loud sounds around you.
• Carry on conversations in loud environments by boosting quiet sounds.
• Personalize your listening experience by adjusting audio or microphone settings with the simple tuning UI.
• Reduce unwanted or distracting noises.
Once you’ve tuned Sound Amplifier to a setting you like, you can toggle it on and off using the Accessibility Button.
• Phone: Needed to know the phone state to pause Sound Amplifier when there’s an incoming or outgoing call.
• Microphone: Needed for real-time audio processing.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 20, 2019
Uploaded:October 12, 2019 at 6:58PM UTC
File size:3.83 MB
Uploaded:August 8, 2019 at 9:30PM UTC
File size:4.18 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2019 at 7:36PM UTC
File size:4.17 MB
Uploaded:May 20, 2019 at 7:49AM UTC
File size:4.47 MB
Uploaded:February 13, 2019 at 3:32PM UTC
File size:3.08 MB