Not that feature rich yet, but it's a powerful debugging tool especially when developing an app.
If you can't capture your app's SSL packets
Do one of the followings:
- Set targetSDKversion to 23 or lower
- Setup security config described as 'The default configuration for apps targeting Android 6.0 (API level 23) and lower' at
- Capture network packets and record them.
- SSL decryption using man-in-the-middle technique.
- No root required.
- Easy to use.
- Show packet in either hex or text.
You don't need to setup a dedicated proxy server on your PC. All you need is just your Android device.
How to get rid of PIN number
If you want to get rid of entering PIN number on a lock screen after Packet Capture is uninstalled, it is needed to clear credential storage.
Go to OS Setting->Security->Clear credentials
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
September 20, 2019
Uploaded:September 20, 2019 at 12:00PM UTC
File size:5.04 MB
Uploaded:September 12, 2019 at 10:16PM UTC
File size:4.96 MB
Uploaded:January 5, 2019 at 4:40PM UTC
File size:5.02 MB
Uploaded:October 23, 2017 at 7:04PM UTC
File size:4.53 MB