- Updated my whole project, moved everything to Android Studio and all libraries are up-to-date
- Changed the min Android version to Ice Cream Sandwich, sorry!
- Added permission request for Android 6 users
- Fixed a bug, which crashed the app during starting
- Fixed several other bugs
- Added a check, if somone tries to hack my app :)
You can get the official purchase links to songs on SoundCloud, which are offered by the artist.
Sorry, I'm not allowed to offer more than that, SoundCloud doesn't allow any direct downloads anymore!!!
If you have any problems with the app, just email me!
Just "share" your song or playlist from the SoundCloud app or your favorite browser by sharing the link from the official SoundCloud web site, choose the "SoundLoader" app and a link to the official purchase will be shown after a few seconds. For your notice, sometimes it takes a bit longer to process the request!
You can find a MP3 Tag Editor (beta) via the menu. Change Album, Artist, Title, Genre and Track Number of your downloaded track. The genre list consists of the official first 80 ID3v1-Genres from 1999. You can also Play, Share and Delete the tracks from there.
There is also a very simple Player integrated, which plays the streams from SoundCloud. You can also get the purchase links directly from the Player. It is still very basic and buggy, so updates will come over time. Stay tuned!
I hope you enjoy "SoundLoader" as I did programming it!
- Make the MP3 Tag Editor faster and more complex
- Improve the player in many ways
SOUNDLOADER FOR SOUNDCLOUD IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH OR ENDORSED BY SOUNDCLOUD.
This app uses the API of SoundCloud and respects their policy.
Uploaded:December 20, 2015 at 9:52PM UTC
File size:6 MB