Make new friends when you join communities from over 1000+ various interests. Meet people who love what you do, and discover interesting things people are sharing.
hello is the next evolution of orkut.com. Join hello and find communities where you’ll make lifelong friends. It’s time to make social networking fun again!
Use hello to:
- explore over 1000+ communities and over 100+ interest based personas
- discover personalized, fresh and relevant content based on your passions and interests
- share your creations, ideas and experiences with communities of like minded people
- have meaningful conversations in an open and friendly environment
- find interesting people who love the same things you do
- be yourself and explore and share what you love!
- make new friends along the way
hello has been featured in India Today, Gizmodo, Engadget, VentureBeat, The Huffington Post, TechTudo etc.
To former orkut.com users:
We know you loved orkut! Think of hello as the next evolution of orkut.com but don’t expect it to be the same. You won’t find your old orkut pictures and communities here, BUT you can expect to find many new communities, interesting people and features that you’ll love. Give it a try, we’ll see you inside :)
- Revised layout for the user tab.
- Visual clean-up of colors, spinners, empty-states, margins, and text input areas.
- Registering with recently deleted account credentials prevented to avoid overwriting old data.
- Fixed a variety of problems impacting the reporting of users, profiles, and content.
Many bug fixes and improvements are included as well -- shake your phone and report whatever bothers you and we'll work on fixing it too!
Uploaded:February 19, 2019 at 9:07PM UTC
File size:16.95 MB
Uploaded:January 29, 2019 at 8:47AM UTC
File size:16.9 MB
Uploaded:January 26, 2019 at 3:56AM UTC
File size:16.78 MB
Uploaded:January 22, 2019 at 11:11PM UTC
File size:16.77 MB
Uploaded:November 22, 2018 at 10:41PM UTC
File size:17.72 MB
Uploaded:November 7, 2018 at 3:51AM UTC
File size:17.59 MB
Uploaded:October 11, 2018 at 5:38PM UTC
File size:16.7 MB