Using just a simple printout and a tablet or a smartphone (see the list of compatible devices below), you can produce a dynamic representation of predictive navigation with self-learning capabilities that will support the autonomous driving of tomorrow.
HERE AR City Model uses San Francisco city as a model to visualize the following features:
• The foundation of location intelligence
• A highly accurate map for automated driving
• Living maps
• Automotive embedded software
Following these steps will help you use the app to its full potential.
1. Download the HERE AR City Model app from the Google Play Store and follow the installation instructions.
2. Download and print the map t.her.is/2KonqLF and place it on a flat surface.
3. Open the app and point the camera at the map printout.
4. Adjust the focus and hover your device over the printout to see the map come to life.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and discover all features of the HERE AR City Model app.
Uploaded:July 17, 2018 at 6:54PM UTC
File size:72.43 MB