Samsung Cloud Print is a free cloud service that allows you to print from your smartphone or tablet to your Samsung printer or MFP and scan files directly from supported Samsung MFP devices to you or your friend’s free, secure cloud based My Drive Account from where they can be previewed or printed.
During installation of the Samsung Cloud Print app, you register with the Samsung Cloud Print service just using your mobile number for authentication.
Your mobile device and network connected printer or MFP can be paired automatically by tapping the built in NFC tag on certain models. Supported Printers & MFPs on the same WiFi network as your mobile device can be searched & registered with a single button press or alternatively you can manually enter its MAC address. Once paired, you can print or scan from anywhere and everywhere.
Samsung Cloud Print allows you to print Microsoft Word and PowerPoint documents, as well as PDF and image files, e-mail messages and web pages. You can send scanned files from your MFP to anyone using Samsung Cloud Print using their mobile number. For more details, visit www.samsungcloudprint.com.
[Key features and Benefits]
- Intuitive user interface.
- Use your mobile number to authenticate -- no other login necessary.
- Pair to your Samsung printer or MFP using NFC, WiFi connection or by inputting MAC address from smart phone.
- Supported printable contents are Microsoft Word and PowerPoint documents, PDF, image files, e-mail messages and web pages.
- Using the Samsung Cloud Print PC Driver, send any print job from your PC to your registered print devices or your dedicated cloud storage area.
- Send print jobs to other Samsung Cloud Print app users or their shared print devices.
- Upload print jobs to "My Drive" to print later from any Samsung Cloud Print-enabled Samsung printer or MFP.
- Printing directly from the cloud service only to selected Samsung printers and MFPs.
- Uploaded files in the cloud are deleted after 72 hours.
- Data size of print and scan may be limited depending on the selected media size.
- Supports cloud printing/scanning using cellular data network (2G, 3G, LTE etc.) or Wi-Fi.
- Android 4.1 and above.
[Compatible Samsung Printers and MFPs]
Visit the web site www.samsungcloudprint.com
[App Access Privilege]
To provide quality service, the app needs below app access privilege. You can use basic function of
app without consent of Optional App access privilege:
- Mandatory Access Privilege
. Storage: The purpose is to access files to be printed, saved to the user's cloud-based account
. Internet: The purpose is to send requests and receive responses to and from the server
. Contacts: The purpose is to add and manage the user's friends
- Optional Access Privilege
. Camera: The purpose is to take photos to be printed, saved to the user's cloud-based account
. SD card: The purpose is to access files to be printed, saved to the user's cloud-based account
. Browser: The purpose is to access web pages to print, save to the user's cloud-based account
. NFC: The purpose is to register NFC enabled printers
The termination of the Samsung Cloud Print service. Although the Samsung Cloud Print service has come to an end, the Cloud Printing feature is still in use via Google Cloud Print. For more information pertaining to the details of the service, you may refer to the following link: www.google.com/cloudprint#printers.
Latest: 2.14.005 on September 6, 2016
Latest: 2.19.002 on July 30, 2019
Latest: 2.18.001 on April 6, 2019
Latest: 2.20.003 on April 30, 2020
Uploaded:April 30, 2020 at 1:31PM UTC
File size:23.32 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2019 at 9:48PM UTC
File size:23.21 MB
Uploaded:July 30, 2019 at 4:00PM UTC
File size:14.95 MB
Uploaded:July 17, 2019 at 5:20PM UTC
File size:14.42 MB
Uploaded:April 6, 2019 at 3:55PM UTC
File size:13.75 MB
Uploaded:October 31, 2018 at 5:25PM UTC
File size:13.65 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2017 at 5:32AM UTC
File size:13.61 MB
Uploaded:September 6, 2016 at 4:42AM UTC
File size:15.71 MB