★ Winner of Google Play Indie Games Festival 2016 ★
ORBIT is a gravity simulator at the heart of a puzzle game. Launch planets with a flick of your finger, and try to get them into stable orbits around black holes.
Can you make enough orbits to progress to the next level?
New: ORBIT now features a Sandbox (premium) where you can create your own levels! Control time, disable collisions, and paint with gravity. Publish your creations to the world for everyone to play.
• 45 free levels, with new mechanics are introduced over time — like repulsive black holes and planets with their own gravity that attract each other
• Play community-created levels — virtually limitless content made by other players, all completely free
• Launch as many planets as you like, and watch the mesmerizing orbital mechanics unfold
• Planets leave colored traces, so that at the end of a level you will have created a beautiful piece of art
• See the future trajectory of a planet before you launch it
• Play in an environment of smooth, minimalist graphics while listening to relaxing classical piano
Note: Upon launch, the game requests permission to access files on the device. This is an optional permission to enable the feature of sharing videos of gameplay (via Everyplay).
Uploaded:October 31, 2021 at 6:21AM UTC
File size:23 MB
Uploaded:June 8, 2020 at 1:11PM UTC
File size:51.69 MB
Uploaded:March 23, 2020 at 9:41PM UTC
File size:34.53 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2020 at 3:27AM UTC
File size:49.8 MB
Uploaded:January 19, 2020 at 7:24AM UTC
File size:50.09 MB
Uploaded:December 20, 2019 at 8:46AM UTC
File size:48.31 MB
Uploaded:September 13, 2019 at 3:46AM UTC
File size:40.13 MB
Uploaded:August 22, 2019 at 9:34PM UTC
File size:39.55 MB
Uploaded:October 19, 2016 at 4:20AM UTC
File size:37.76 MB