Get 30% off with code BlackFriday2023 ✂️
About Hundred Soul
"Savior. You are the last hope for the humanity."
Be our savior and save the crumbling world.
▣ Beginning of Action Theories of Relativity.
Experience the real action that takes advantage of different combinations of equipment
and fellows relative to your enemy’s characteristics and vulnerabilities to attack them.
Your choice decides your action.
Enjoy Hundred Soul Packed with thrilling actions and battles.
▣ All about action. #100 Action Theories of Relativity
Action is relative.
Examine the essence of action through 100 Action Theories of Relativity in Hundred Soul.
Action Theory #1. Your equipment selection decides the action
- Try various battle styles utilizing up to 100 of diverse equipment.
Action Theory #2. Your fellow selection decided the action.
- Fellow is your comrade in the battlefield. Each fellow has different abilities and react differently to particular situations.
Action Theory #3. Your control skill decides the action.
- Action starts with your control. The best way to overcome extreme situations is using your control skill.
Action Theory #4. Timing decides the action.
- Chances are hard to come by. Pay attention to timing and don’t miss the decisive moment.
Action Theory #5. Your enemy’s behavior decides the action.
- Observe enemy behavior. Watch for a chance and deliver critical damage to your enemy.
▣ Appealing Graphics
See the realistic graphics pushed to the limit of Unity Engine.
Experience the world of Hundred Soul filled with tenaciously detailed graphics,
exquisite character motions, and dynamic visual directing.
This app needs access to the following permissions.
- Photos/Media/Files : Saves files to execute the game and to take and display screen shots and videos.
You cannot play the game if you do not approve the access permissions.
After you approve the access permissions, you can revoke them in the following ways.
- Android v6.0 and higher: Settings > Application > Select App > Permissions > Turn permission off.
- Below Android v.60 : Uninstall the application or upgrade Android version to turn off permissions.
Developer Contact Information:
Uploaded:June 28, 2022 at 4:49AM UTC
File size:143.73 MB
Uploaded:June 14, 2022 at 3:05AM UTC
File size:143.87 MB
Uploaded:May 3, 2022 at 3:42AM UTC
File size:143.79 MB
Uploaded:April 12, 2022 at 4:57AM UTC
File size:143.7 MB
Uploaded:March 22, 2022 at 3:04AM UTC
File size:142.7 MB
Uploaded:March 8, 2022 at 2:35AM UTC
File size:142.47 MB
Uploaded:February 8, 2022 at 3:38AM UTC
File size:142.4 MB
Uploaded:January 18, 2022 at 2:39AM UTC
File size:142.29 MB
Uploaded:December 21, 2021 at 2:19AM UTC
File size:142.24 MB
Uploaded:December 7, 2021 at 2:13AM UTC
File size:142.39 MB