1. Unknown Workshop : 4 "Remnants" added
2. 3 new "Hot Time Products" added
3. Bug fixes and improvements
"Savior. You are the last hope for the humanity."
Be our savior and save the crumbling world.
▣ Beginning of Action Theories of Relativity.
Experience the real action that takes advantage of different combinations of equipment
and fellows relative to your enemy’s characteristics and vulnerabilities to attack them.
Your choice decides your action.
Enjoy Hundred Soul Packed with thrilling actions and battles.
▣ All about action. #100 Action Theories of Relativity
Action is relative.
Examine the essence of action through 100 Action Theories of Relativity in Hundred Soul.
Action Theory #1. Your equipment selection decides the action
- Try various battle styles utilizing up to 100 of diverse equipment.
Action Theory #2. Your fellow selection decided the action.
- Fellow is your comrade in the battlefield. Each fellow has different abilities and react differently to particular situations.
Action Theory #3. Your control skill decides the action.
- Action starts with your control. The best way to overcome extreme situations is using your control skill.
Action Theory #4. Timing decides the action.
- Chances are hard to come by. Pay attention to timing and don’t miss the decisive moment.
Action Theory #5. Your enemy’s behavior decides the action.
- Observe enemy behavior. Watch for a chance and deliver critical damage to your enemy.
▣ Appealing Graphics
See the realistic graphics pushed to the limit of Unity Engine.
Experience the world of Hundred Soul filled with tenaciously detailed graphics,
exquisite character motions, and dynamic visual directing.
This app needs access to the following permissions.
- Photos/Media/Files : Saves files to execute the game and to take and display screen shots and videos.
You cannot play the game if you do not approve the access permissions.
After you approve the access permissions, you can revoke them in the following ways.
- Android v6.0 and higher: Settings > Application > Select App > Permissions > Turn permission off.
- Below Android v.60 : Uninstall the application or upgrade Android version to turn off permissions.
Developer Contact Information:
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
August 10, 2021
Uploaded:October 5, 2021 at 2:40AM UTC
File size:141.21 MB
Uploaded:September 14, 2021 at 5:55AM UTC
File size:141.22 MB
Uploaded:August 24, 2021 at 2:12AM UTC
File size:141.27 MB
Uploaded:August 10, 2021 at 11:16AM UTC
File size:138.71 MB
Uploaded:August 3, 2021 at 3:56AM UTC
File size:138.73 MB
Uploaded:July 20, 2021 at 3:02AM UTC
File size:144.3 MB
Uploaded:July 6, 2021 at 3:33AM UTC
File size:144.35 MB
Uploaded:June 15, 2021 at 3:13AM UTC
File size:144.29 MB
Uploaded:June 8, 2021 at 3:41AM UTC
File size:144.23 MB
Uploaded:June 1, 2021 at 6:41PM UTC
File size:144.28 MB