• Updates to Scene Groups (previously Multi-Room Scenes)
• Suggested names when creating new Rooms
• Unique Scene naming requirement to improve compatibility with voice and home automation systems
• Added Notification for Hub internet connectivity (PowerView Hub Gen 2)
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
This app requires a Hunter Douglas PowerView® Hub for operation. Don’t have one? Use our "Demo" feature to explore the PowerView® App experience.
* Control Hunter Douglas motorized window coverings, individually or in groups, throughout your entire home.
* Quickly and easily navigate the app using built-in tabs: Dashboard, Rooms, Scenes, and Automations.
* Add favorite Scenes, Shades, and Automations to your Dashboard, so they appear first whenever you open the app.
* Create customized shade position settings called "Scenes" for convenience, or to manage your natural lighting and privacy needs throughout the day.
* Put your Scenes in motion using Automations. Schedule your Scenes to activate automatically at different times of day to deliver the look and comfort you want, without you having to press a button. Configure Automations to occur at a specific time, or based on unique Sunrise and Sunset times in your specific location.
* Easily enable or disable Automations, so that your blinds take the day off when you do.
* Manage Scenes and Automations from anywhere with RemoteConnect™. This requires an Internet connection and initial in-home setup.
If you need help or have a question, email us at [email protected] or call 1-844-PWR-VIEW (US), 1-800-265-8000 (Canada).
Uploaded:September 7, 2018 at 1:55AM UTC
File size:23.4 MB