Stream your favorite Live Radio stations, create Custom Stations inspired by your favorite musical artists, and listen to on-demand Podcasts, featuring episodes from the best in news, sports, and entertainment.
Simply connect iHeartRadio for Auto to your car using Bluetooth Audio, an Auxiliary cable (AUX), or an Android Car Dock to get started.
If you own a BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mini or Nissan vehicle, iHeartRadio for Auto has been designed to work with the extended abilities of your car's stereo system. Have a car stereo that supports MirrorLink? Download RockScout to use iHeartRadio with your MirrorLink-compatible phone. Own an aftermarket head unit? We support both Kenwood and Pioneer stereos. For a full list of supported stereos, please visit help.iheart.com.
The Best of Live Internet Radio
• Listen to more than 2,000 of your favorite live radio stations from coast-to-coast including pop, country, hip-hop and R&B, rock, talk, news, sports, and more.
• Browse radio stations by music style and location, then hit the scan button to move from radio station to radio station within a format.
Create Your Own Stations
• Simply pick a song or artist to create your own commercial-free Custom Station featuring free music from that artist and similar ones.
• Choose from our catalog of over 24 million songs and 830,000 artists. Use iHeartRadio's exclusive Discovery Tuner to control how much variety you want in your music.
Anytime, Anywhere, Always Free
• Take your favorite radio stations and Android music wherever you go. Log in to iHeartRadio for free through email, Facebook, or Google+ to make iHeartRadio uniquely yours.
• Create, save, and share your internet radio stations from wherever you access iHeartRadio.
iHeartRadio for Auto, iHeartAuto for short, is enhanced to work with: BMW ConnectedDrive, Jaguar InControl, Land Rover InControl, Mini Connected, NissanConnect, Kenwood eXcelon Receivers, Pioneer AppRadio, and the Drivemode application.
Looking for more iHeartRadio? Download our award-winning mobile app hailed by c|net as "the best streaming radio app."
To stay completely up to date, be sure to follow @iHeartRadio on Twitter and Instagram, where you'll always get the latest music news, contests and access to your favorite artists.
We're working behind the scenes to make your iHeartRadio for Auto experience better. Please be sure to keep your auto-update setting in Google Play to On.
* Upgraded Android support for devices using Android 8.0 and higher.
* General enhancements and bug fixes.
Uploaded:July 30, 2019 at 8:31PM UTC
File size:12.21 MB
Uploaded:May 30, 2019 at 11:46PM UTC
File size:12.19 MB
Uploaded:October 30, 2018 at 5:59PM UTC
File size:12.65 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2018 at 8:18PM UTC
File size:11.09 MB
Uploaded:December 5, 2017 at 9:45PM UTC
File size:11.09 MB
Uploaded:August 1, 2017 at 10:06PM UTC
File size:11.05 MB
Uploaded:July 7, 2017 at 12:52AM UTC
File size:11.06 MB
Uploaded:February 14, 2017 at 9:43PM UTC
File size:9.97 MB