- Improved speed of replay captures
- Clean up data cache on exit
- Better app compatibility
• Recording of both live broadcasts as well as replays. Any URL that you can copy from Periscope, you can capture on Snagscope (private broadcasts do not offer a Copy URL option).
• Support for simultaneous capturing. No need to wait for your capture to complete before starting another capture. You can run multiple captures at the same time, so you never miss a broadcast while you're busy watching another.
• Thumbnail previews, and stop and resume of live captures. Watch what is being recorded with the ability to stop the recording at any time. If the broadcast gets interesting again, resume the recording. Only the captured segments will be merged into the output file.
• Ability to change the output directory and file format. Captured video can be saved in MP4 or TS format (default is mp4), and saved files can be stored in the directory of your choice.
How to use it:
1) Open Periscope and view a broadcast.
2) From the slide up menu, click on "SHARE BROADCAST" and select "Copy URL".
3) Go to your Android home screen and open this app.
4) Click on the "Paste URL" button, followed by the "Snag It" button.
That's it! If the stream is still available, the capture will begin in the Tasks tab.
From there, you can click on the list item and:
• Stop or resume the recording. Note that the output file will not be created until you select "Save Capture", so you can stop/resume the recording as much as you like, and then click "Save Capture" to produce the final output file when you're ready.
• Or, if you don't want to generate an output file, you can delete the capture files. To change the directory of where your output file is saved (default is Downloads directory), just click on the "Settings" tab and select the folder of your choice.
Note: This application is not a product of Periscope or Twitter and not affiliated with these organizations in any way. This is simply a third-party product that utilizes the Periscope public API's.
Uploaded:August 31, 2016 at 5:30PM UTC
File size:12.42 MB